Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Women's Snowboarding Super pipe

I've been pretty addicted to the Olympics this past week, watching it almost non-stop while its on, and thinking about it while its not. I watched the women's snowboarding the other night, and though I didn't completely agree with the judges on the order of the medal winners, I was pleased with their performances. I was almost convinced that the US would make a sweep, but then Norway stepped in with a great run and kept Clark from getting another medal. Had I been the judge, Norway would have made second, Teter third, and Bleiler would have won the gold. This was just the order I would have chosen by watching them ride. After seeing the interviews, I wish Teter wouldn't have won a medal at all. She definitely didn't need the air time to sound like an idiot stoner. Bleiler on the other hand was very articulate, and knew the english language very well. She also didn't wear a stupid hat.

1 comment:

The Gentle Cricket said...

I just finished watching women's curling. The Canadian women narrowly edged out the women from Denmark. I officially have nothing better to do.