Friday, February 17, 2006

Stupid, Smelly, Hippies


They're just gross. They stink like the bowels of a hog who hasn't had anything but corned beef to eat (they wouldn't if they didn't wear petruli), they only work as hard as their trust fund won't make them, and they often wear stupid hats. I hate those stupid hats.

If you read my earlier post about a stinking dirty hippy, you'll see why I dislike them on a personal level. They also use marijuana, the drug. If you need to break the law to get a buzz, you have some serious problems. That weed money should be saved up to buy a shrink.

Hippies also hug trees. Honestly! Hugging a tree? These people are idiots, and unfortunately hippy isn't a selected against trait, because they reproduce. Too much. I can smell them just writing this.

Another thing that I dislike about hippies is their inability to keep their clothes on in public. Would it kill them to not have a naked parade every year? Have they no shame?

On a serious note, not all hippies are bad, look at Matt Groening, he's a good guy.

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

I can see where you're coming from. My nieghborhood was attacked by an army of hippies. They put signs on our windows, picketed our houses (at least I got a free fence out of it) and yelled peaceful messages at us as we drove from our houses!!!
I'm all for saving the environment. Go save a whale and all that. But do they have to be so damn serious about it?